Sunday, June 3, 2012

A new Ina Cookbook in October!

If you're a regular reader of this blog (thanks to all 10 of you!), you'll know I love Ina Garten, The Barefoot Contessa.  I love how her recipes are written and that she tests them repeatedly to make sure they work.  From my experience, every one of her recipes has worked out flawlessly.

So this week, when I got her her email update that leads you to her site, I was thrilled to see that her publisher is releasing her newest cookbook on October 30th this year.  It's called "Foolproof", and I have no doubt every recipe will be!


Image Courtesy barefootcontesssa.com

If you've never visited Ina's site, I highly recommend it - there are lots of great tips, recipes and interviews with Ina - Barefootcontessa.com

I may even treat myself to an autographed copy this year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment